Here’s the gorgeous sauce for the pasta primavera I served to 8 people on Easter. It took about 8 minutes to cook:
- Sauté 6-8 cloves of garlic in olive oil.
- Add 2 pints of halved cherry tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes wilt.
- Stir in about a cup of water and salt & pepper to taste. Let simmer.
- Pour over pasta primavera. Mix.
- Stir in 4 oz goat cheese.
Note that I don’t count water, salt, and pepper as ingredients. I can handle those.
This recipe adapted from one I found online in Food Network Magazine.