As an education coach, I help parents to do these things:
- Communicate effectively with your child’s school and teachers
- Become an effective partner with your child’s teacher
- Solve thorny problems that affect your child at school
- Learn how and when to step back and release responsibility to your child
- Understand classroom dynamics that affect your child
- Develop your own learning plan for your child
- Figure out why schools do things the way they do, and how it impacts your child
- Choose smart approaches to discipline that teach your child limits
- Infuse joy, pleasure, and fun through play and the arts
- Manage wisely your child’s use of technology
You don’t have to go it alone! I have smart, supportive guidance to offer you and your family.
To learn more, please contact me at Kathy@Education-Spring.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kathleen M. Nollet
PhD in Education. M.Ed. in Elementary Education. B.Mus. in Performance.