Education is essential to everyone’s future. And your child only goes this way once.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, parents need more support than ever. Wherever you work, you and your child deserve concrete assistance for these challenging times.
I’m an experienced teacher and principal with over 30 years’ experience – and have been in your shoes as a parent. It’s the hardest job I ever had, and loved. This is how I can help you:
- Engage and sustain your child’s natural joy of learning – Using pleasure and fun
- Organize what and how your child needs to learn – Without recreating an entire school day
- Reduce confusion and anxiety about maintaining your child’s skills – Continuity always matters
- Develop a learning plan to help your child stay on track – Learn what works and what doesn’t
- Communicate effectively with your child’s teachers – Especially if your child isn’t busy enough
- Learn how and when to step back and release responsibility to your child – Reclaim your time
- Manage wisely your child’s use of technology – Because hands-on learning is active learning
You don’t have to go it alone. Email me at Kathy@Education-Spring.com.
My fees are competitive and packages are available. I look forward to speaking with you.
Kathleen M. Nollet, PhD
Call or text 1-508-574-2575